WE ARE HIRING
SEO Content Writers
We are looking for writers who can produce different kinds of quality content on a variety of topics. Writers will be a part of an established team working alongside our SEO specialist to execute content strategies crafted to drive traffic and engagement. Check out the full description below and join in if you’re a creative wordsmith who has what it takes!
- Job Title: SEO Content Writer
- Vacancies: 4
- Employment Status: Full-Time*, Part-Time, Freelance
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: Flexible
*Full-time candidates will be given advantage upon shortlisting.
- Experienced in writing keyword-optimized content
- Able to conduct research from relevant and reliable sources
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Independent creative thinker with problem-solving skills
- Flexible as well as eager to learn and advance
- Adept at Asana, G-Suite, and Slack
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing compelling articles and web pages that align with the interests of target readers
- Carefully following instruction files and communicating any misunderstandings in advance to writing
- Running each piece on Grammarly and Copyscape prior its submission
- Following the editorial calendar and making sure content is submitted on time
- Using a time and screen tracking software during working hours
- Flexible working hours
As long as communication is good and deadlines are met, we don’t mind the timezone you’re in or the sleeping disorder you have.
- Opportunity to learn and grow both horizontally and vertically
No, seriously, our goal is not to manage you at some point.
- Company retreats
Full-time employees gather on meet-and-greets around the globe. We’ve had great times in Barcelona and Phuket.
Full-time employees are entitled to paid days off, sick leaves, etc.
- Performance Bonuses
We like to reward skill and dedication with whatever motivates you.