WE ARE HIRING
Full-Stack WordPress Developer
We are looking for a full-stack WordPress developer to build smooth-running pretty-looking websites that will rank on top of Google’s SERPs. Check out the full description below and apply if you’re a creative problem-solver who has what it takes!
- Job Title: Full-Stack WP Developer
- Vacancies: 1
- Employment Status: Negotiable
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: Flexible
- Over three years of experience in a similar position
- Experienced with code versioning and debugging tools
- Skilled in performance and speed optimization
- Solid understanding of website architecture and SEO
- Solid understanding of aesthetics, UX, and responsive design
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Independent creative thinker with problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Asana and Slack
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning the development process with SEO managers
- Developing the front- and back-end of websites (including database and server integration)
- Developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Building on top of existing websites (if possible)
- Monitoring the performance of websites and troubleshooting when needed
- Using a time and screen tracking software during working hours
- Flexible working hours
As long as communication is good and deadlines are met, we don’t mind the timezone you’re in or the sleeping disorder you have.
- Opportunity to learn and grow both horizontally and vertically
No, seriously, our goal is not to manage you at some point.
- Company retreats
Full-time employees gather on meet-and-greets around the globe. We’ve had great times in Barcelona and Phuket.
Full-time employees are entitled to paid days off, sick leaves, etc.
- Performance Bonuses
We like to reward skill and dedication with whatever motivates you.