WE ARE HIRING
SEO Content Editors
We are looking for editors who can polish different kinds of content to perfection. Editors will be a part of an established team working alongside our SEO specialist to execute content strategies crafted to drive traffic and engagement. Check out the full description below and join in if you’re a creative wordsmith who has what it takes!
- Job Title: SEO Content Editor
- Vacancies: 2
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: Flexible
*Full-time candidates will be given advantage upon shortlisting.
- Experienced in editing keyword-optimized content
- Able to verify data accuracy from reliable sources
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Independent creative thinker with problem-solving skills
- Flexible as well as eager to learn and advance
- Adept at Asana, G-Suite, and Slack
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proofreading and editing articles and web pages that align with the interests of target readers
- Carefully following instruction files and communicating any misunderstandings in advance to editing
- Running each piece on Grammarly and Copyscape before and after editing
- Following the editorial calendar and making sure content is ready-to-go on time
- Using a time and screen tracking software during working hours
- Flexible working hours
As long as communication is good and deadlines are met, we don’t mind the timezone you’re in or the sleeping disorder you have.
- Opportunity to learn and grow both horizontally and vertically
No, seriously, our goal is not to manage you at some point.
- Company retreats
Full-time employees gather on meet-and-greets around the globe. We’ve had great times in Barcelona and Phuket.
Full-time employees are entitled to paid days off, sick leaves, etc.
- Performance Bonuses
We like to reward skill and dedication with whatever motivates you.