WE ARE HIRING
Web Graphic Designer
We are looking for a web graphic designer to create pretty-looking websites that we will rank on top of Google’s SERPs. A web graphic designer, not a front-end developer to bring designs to life through HTML, CSS, etc. You’ll have a buddy to do that. What we want from you is to deliver website designs through apps of the Adobe Creative Cloud, like Illustrator and XD. Check out the full description below and apply if you’re a creative problem-solver who has what it takes!
- Job Title: Web Graphic Designer
- Vacancies: 1
- Employment Status: Part-Time
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: Flexible
APPLY YESTERDAY IF
- Experienced in designing for the web
- Able to create unique and memorable logos
- You have deep understanding of UI and UX
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- A team player with exceptional communication skills
- An independent creative thinker with problem-solving skills
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Wireframe with site managers to understand the concept and the audience of the website
- Revise designs with developers to make sure your creative vision will translate well through code
- Create logos, social media banners and profile images, and other graphic material to support the brand
WHAT WE PROMISE IN RETURN
- Flexible working hours
As long as communication is good and deadlines are met, we don’t mind the timezone you’re in or the sleeping disorder you have.
- Opportunity to learn and grow both horizontally and vertically
No, seriously, our goal is not to manage you at some point.
- Company retreats
Full-time employees gather on meet-and-greets around the globe. We’ve had great times in Barcelona and Phuket.
Full-time employees are entitled to paid days off, sick leaves, etc.
- Performance Bonuses
We like to reward skill and dedication with whatever motivates you.